Attorney Brian Dragon understands how important it is to establish trust with each client. It's important to ensure your legal needs are met, no matter how big or small.
The Law Office of Brian A. Dragon takes an innovative and individualized approach to legal representation. We believe the hallmark of a successful law firm is personal attention. Your questions are not referred to paralegals or secretaries here. We will keep you updated on the status of the case. We will work directly with you to develop the best legal strategy in your situation.
Contact Attorney Brian Dragon If you have questions or you wish to speak to an attorney about your situation, please contact the Slidell, Louisiana Law Office of Brian A. Dragon today at (985) 718-1222, or via e-mail.
- Adoptions (domestic)
- Division of marital property
- Spousal Support
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Modifications to existing child custody and visitation agreements (e.g., parental relocation)
- Premises liability
- Negligent security
- Slips and falls
- Car, eighteen wheeler, commercial truck, SUV, minivan, and motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice and negligence
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Intentional torts
- Criminal Defense
We believe an attorney should be an advocate for the client, the voice for those who otherwise may not be heard. We understand that your case is personal. We will never treat you or your case like business as usual.